- 03rd Oct, 2018 -Meeting between GePG Team President Dr. John P. Magufuli at State House.
- 26th September, 2018 – Meeting between GePG Team and Banks to get feedback regarding GePG service after one year of operation at Ministry of Finance and Planning, Dar es salaam.
- 20th September, 2018 – Meeting between GePG Team and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) to get feedback regarding GePG service after one year of operation, at Ministry of Finance and Planning, Dar es salaam.
- GePG Annual Summit 2020 between Ministry of Finance and Planning ( GePG Team) with All Service Providers (SPs) from Central Zone (Dodoma, Morogoro and Singida) and Payments Service Providers (Banks and MNOs) joined and using GePG:
Venue: At Ministry of Finance and Planning, Dodoma, Treasury Square Building (Kambarage Conference Room).
Date: From 8th to 10th January, 2020.
- Nane Nane Exhibitions at Nyakabindi-Simiyu 2020
Date: Start 01-08-2020 End 10-08-2020
Government e-Payment Gateway (GePG) Team from Ministry of Finance and Planning is participating Nanenane Exhibitions, to create awareness to the public about the GePG System at Nyakabindi in Simiyu Region, Tanzania.
GePG Team Representatives are exhibiting and showcasing different services offered by the GePG. The exhibitions started from 1st August, 2020 and will last until 10th August, 2020.
Ministry of Finance and Planning welcomes everybody to visit its pavilion to learn more about the GePG Features, and various Services offered by the Ministry of Finance and Planning.
- This video highlights the participation and role played by GePG Team during the Nane Nane Agricultural Exhibition of 2020.